117 Craig St. Parksville BC
(re)zip lay-flat bags are ideal for use at home or on the go. (re)zip lay-flat bags are food-safe, lead-free and BPA-free. These durable, lightweight bags can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more. Use them as compact travel pouches, for healthy lunches and snacks, or for bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home. The transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside, and the double-lock closure provides an airtight seal. (re)zip bags are freezer safe, perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks. When not in use, the bags nest and compress flat for convenient storage. One (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies.
- Replaces plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- Made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material
- Can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free
- Leak-proof double-lock closure seals in freshness
- Freezer safe
- (re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat; for best results, hand wash recommended
Corrie Leigh Smith
Welcome to Shades of Green, I’m so glad you’re here!
When I opened the store in 2009 there wasn’t many options for sustainable, earth friendly products in our community. It was a bit hard at first to source these kinds of products but now with so many people getting on board with the Zero waste movement there’s so much more available. We love to support Local and Canadian Made products as much as possible but when we do source products made outside of North America we make sure they are Made responsibly in Fair Trade practices.
Thank you for visiting the shop and wherever you are on your earth loving journey we are here to help. Small changes everyday can make a big impact.