117 Craig St. Parksville BC
A simple guide to use these brushes to clean:
1. the large brush: water bottles (narrow opening brush like S'well bottle), vases, mason jars...
2. the medium brush: baby milk bottles or pacifiers, beer bottles, soy sauce bottles...
3. the small brush: kettles, cans, jam jars...
4. the cotton straw brush: glass/steel straws or delicate surface surfaces...
5. the sisal straw brush: bamboo straws or surfaces with tough stains...
A reusable water bottle is far better than wasteful bottled water. However, if you do not clean your reusable water bottle regularly, then it could harbour harmful bacteria with black mould that could make you sick. Unwashed bottles can accumulate bacteria and can be dirtier than dog bowls and kitchen sinks.
Made in Canada
Corrie Leigh Smith
Welcome to Shades of Green, I’m so glad you’re here!
When I opened the store in 2009 there wasn’t many options for sustainable, earth friendly products in our community. It was a bit hard at first to source these kinds of products but now with so many people getting on board with the Zero waste movement there’s so much more available. We love to support Local and Canadian Made products as much as possible but when we do source products made outside of North America we make sure they are Made responsibly in Fair Trade practices.
Thank you for visiting the shop and wherever you are on your earth loving journey we are here to help. Small changes everyday can make a big impact.